Fast track Masters (MBA) for professionals
Complete your Master’s degree (MBA) in just one year while working!
The aims for the programme are as follows:
- Use analytical and reflective thinking techniques to identify and analyze business problems, develop viable solutions, and make effective decisions.
- Apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative techniques in solving business problems.
- Demonstrate competency in the underlying concepts, theory and tools taught in the core curriculum.
- Identify and analyze relevant factors that influence decision-making in business.
- Develop viable alternatives and make effective decisions in an international business context.
- Effectively address important international and multicultural issues that impact business.
- Acquire skills and competencies in the field of international business and finance.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree
(MQF level 6).(Mandatory)
- Any other higher education or tertiary level Qualification. Professional, vocational, technical, trade-based or specialist certificate or diploma. (Additional)
- Any other training certificates. Skills or occupation based (Additional)
Minimum 5-7 years of work experience.
Non-Native English speakers should have a score of 5.5 for the International Testing System (IELTS) OR equivalent.
- Business accounting and finance
- Business economics
- Human Resource management
- Organisational behaviour
- International business
- Business ethics and governance
- Operations management
- Marketing management
- Strategic management
- Project paper
- Research methodology
Blended learning (Online and Physical classes)
*During 2021 and covid-19 we are currently running all classes on zoom and on schedule
Special Guest lecturers
International Faculty (Have taught in many countries and for many years)
Modern way of learning
Internationally recognised degree
Ranked 80th for quality education as per Times higher education ranking.